At the age of 18 I obtained my Real Estate License. At age 23, I became one of the youngest ever brokers in San Diego County. As a native San Diegan, I understand the different communities in our beautiful city. I enjoy what I do and strive to ensure I have completely satisfied customers.
- Founder of Realty Source (Currently employs over 400 Agents)
- Featured in REALTOR Magazine and Union Tribune
- Over 1,000 Homes Sold
- Consistently sell over 100 homes per year
- Active Community Volunteer
- Hobbies incl. Golf, Boating, and Softball
- Native San Diegan
- Featured in Realtor Magazine. Selected as the winner of the annual “30 Under 30” Issue.
- I sell 2400% more homes per year than the average agent (100+ vs 4)
- Average Sales Price $492,225
- Average List to Sales Price Ratio 97.9%
- Average days on market 16
- Hobbies Ind, Boating, Golf, and Softball
- 2 Kids — Brett and Alexis
- Wife — Donnamarie